Over 310 hp, Caterpillar’s large Dozers are engineered for demanding work. Durable construction is ensured for tough working conditions. Elevated sprockets increase productivity, simplify maintenance, reduce downtime with modular components and raise final drives and associated power train components out of the work environment. Cat® Track-Type Tractors keep material moving with the reliability and low operating costs expected from Cat tractors.
Cat Track-Type Tractors are designed with durability built in, ensuring maximum availability through multiple life cycles. By optimizing performance and simplifying serviceability with our modular design, our machines move more material efficiently and safely at a lower cost per ton. The new models include safety enhancements, improved operator comfort, and productivity increasing electronic features to keep your business strong for generations to come.
Engine Model Cat® C32 ACERT™ Flywheel Power 634.0 kW Net Power – EU 80/1269 634.0 kW Bore 145.0 mm Stroke 162.0 mm Displacement 32.1 L Gross Power – ISO 14396 692.0 kW Gross Power – SAE J1995 695.0 kW Net Power – SAE J1349/ISO 9249 Min Fan 669.0 kW Net Power – SAE J1349/ISO 9249 634.0 kW
Operating Weight 104257.0 kg Shipping Weight 37485.0 kg Operating Weight – CD 112698.0 kg Shipping Weight – CD 37802.0 kg
1 Forward 3.9 km/h 2 Forward 6.8 km/h 3 Forward 11.8 km/h 1 Reverse 4.7 km/h 2 Reverse 8.2 km/h 3 Reverse 14.0 km/h Type Planetary powershift Transmission Clutch Diameter 533.0 mm
1 Forward 4.0 km/h 2 Forward 7.2 km/h 3 Forward 12.7 km/h 1 Reverse 5.2 km/h 2 Reverse 9.0 km/h 3 Reverse 15.8 km/h Type 3-speed planetary powershift Transmission Clutch Diameter 434.3 mm
D11T CD – Carrydozer Relief Valve Setting 24135.0 kPa D11T CD – Pump Output (Implement) – CD 670.0 L/min D11T CD – Pump Type – CD Gear-type pump D11T CD – Ripper (Lift) Relief Valve Setting – CD 24135.0 kPa D11T CD – Ripper (Pitch) Relief Valve Setting – CD 24135.0 kPa D11T CD – Tilt Cylinder Flow – CD 250.0 L/min D11T CD – Tilt Cylinder Relief Valve Setting – CD 24825.0 kPa D11T – Bulldozer Relief Valve Setting 22750.0 kPa D11T – Combined Pump Output (Implement) 620.0 L/min D11T – Pump Type Gear-type pump D11T – Ripper (Lift) Relief Valve Setting 22750.0 kPa D11T – Ripper (Pitch) Relief Valve Setting 22750.0 kPa D11T – Tilt Cylinder Relief Valve Setting 24300.0 kPa D11T – Tilt Pump Flow 155.0 L/min
Shoe Type Extreme Service Width of Shoe 710.0 mm Width of Shoe – CD 915.0 mm Shoes/Side 41 Grouser Height 102.0 mm Pitch 318.0 mm Ground Clearance 675.0 mm Track Gauge 2896.0 mm Ground Contact Area 6.3 m2 Ground Contact Area – CD 8.1 m2 Track Rollers/Side 8 Number of Carrier Rollers 1 per side (optional) Length of Track on Ground 4444.0 mm
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
Fuel Tank 1609.0 L Fuel Tank – high capacity 1911.0 L Cooling System 269.0 L Engine Crankcase* 103.0 L Final Drives (each) 47.0 L Roller Frames (each) 94.0 L Pivot Shaft Compartment 71.0 L Implement Hydraulic System Tank Only 223.0 L Powertrain 344.0 L
TRACK ROLLER FRAME
Oscillation 351.0 mm
STEERING AND BRAKES
Hydraulically Applied Multiple-disc Steering Clutch 440.0 mm Spring Applied Multiple-disc Brake 612.0 mm
ROPS/FOPS Standards Sound Standards
Engineered for maximum production and service life.
We help reduce downtime by making our machines easy to repair and maintain. The D11T/D11T CD mainframes are built to absorb high impact shock loads and twisting forces during severe dozing and ripping applications. It is not uncommon to see these machines rebuilt several times using the same frame, with only minor welding.
- Frame rails have a full box section design which keeps components rigidly aligned.
- The main case, equalizer bar saddle, and front cross member are heavy duty steel castings incorporated into highly loaded areas of the mainframe to improve stress distribution for improved durability.
- Top and bottom rails are made from continuous rolled sections to eliminate welds and machining, which provide superior mainframe durability.
- The main case elevates the final drives well above the ground level work area to protect them from impact loads, abrasion and contaminants. The one-piece main case castingalso serves as an oil reservoir.
- The pivot shaft and pinned equalizer bar maintain track roller frame alignment.
- Heavy cast saddle has a ribbed design which increases frame life.
- The common front engine and radiator mount feature heavy steel castings.
The Carrydozer frame is specifically designed to accept the additional frame loads generated by the unique Carrydozer blade design.
The tag link is designed to increase blade penetration and pry-out force as well as increase machine maneuverability and balance. The closer the blade is kept to the machine, the easier it is for the operator to maneuver near obstacles. Keeping the blade closer to the machine also reduces the lever effect on machine balance, especially when working around high-walls, affording the operator increased confidence.
- A tag link replaces the diagonal bracing because dozer side loads are transferred directly into the specially reinforced mainframe instead of the dozer push arms.
- The Cat design with almost vertical motion of the lift cylinders allows maximum machine weight to be transferred to the blade’s cutting edges. This extra force increases bladecutting edge penetration and improves blade loading.
Power and reliability to help you move more.
C32 WITH ACERT TECHNOLOGY
Designed to deliver the performance and maximum fuel efficiency you demand, the D11T/D11T CD features a Cat C32 ACERT engine.
- The C32 performs at full rated net power of 634 kW (850 hp) at 1,800 rpm with a high torque rise of 21 percent, allowing the D11T to doze through tough material.
- Matched to the high efficiency torque divider and electronically controlled power shift transmission, it will provide years of dependable service.
ADEM™ A4 ENGINE CONTROLLER
The ADEM A4 electronic control module manages fuel delivery and air flow to get the best performance per liter (gallon) of fuel used. • Provides flexible fuel mapping, allowing the engine to respond quickly to varying application needs.
Air-to-air aftercooling on the D11T/D11T CD cools hot, compressed air coming out of the turbocharger providing cooler and denser air into the air intake system. Bringing more cool air into the engine increases power generation, lowers emissions, and improves fuel efficiency.
Engine enclosures provide easy access to maintenance points within the engine compartment. Easier maintenance and repair is available through monitoring of key functions and logging of critical indicators.
Superior cooling in the most demanding work conditions.
The hydraulic variable demand fan provides engine cooling capability that is matched to the ambient conditions. In cooler conditions, the fan turns at a slower speed, reducing power demands. This reduces fuel consumption in lower load factor operations. Low speed fan operation also reduces both the operator and spectator sound levels.
ALUMINUM BAR PLATE RADIATOR
The cooling system uses a two-part radiator built with rugged, highly efficient aluminum bar plate cores. The aluminum bar plate construction aids durability and allows for higher heat transfer and superior corrosion resistance.
HYDRAULIC AIR TO OIL COOLER
The new air to hydraulic oil cooler reduces hydraulic oil temperatures thus improving component life. The core is built using the same rugged aluminum bar plate design as the jacket water cooler.
- Reversible cooling fan
- Mesabi radiator
Power and control to efficiently move your material.
The Cat D11T/D11T CD use a torque divider between the engine and the transmission to act as the hydrodynamic component, reducing the possibility of damage to the powertrain by dampening impact loads and vibrations. • A single-stage torque converter with output torque divider sends 75 percent of engine torque through the converter and 25 percent through a direct drive shaft for greater driveline efficiency and higher torque multiplication.
PLANETARY POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION
The Cat Planetary Powershift Transmission offers three speeds forward and three speeds reverse, utilizing large diameter, high-capacity, oil-cooled clutches.
- Modulation system permits fast speed and direction changes.
- Modular transmission and bevel gear slide into rear case for easy servicing, even with ripper installed.
- Oil-to-water cooler for maximum cooling capacity.
- Forced oil flow lubricates and cools clutch packs to provide maximum clutch life.
- Controlled throttle shifting regulates engine speed during directional shifts for smoother operation and longer component life.
STEERING CLUTCH AND BRAKE
Fade resistant and adjustment free. The multi-disc, oil cooled steering clutches are hydraulically applied and electronically controlled. The brakes are applied by springs and hydraulically released for safe and reliable braking performance.
Designed for optimized machine balance and best performance.
The elevated sprocket and suspended undercarriage work together, increasing traction and giving the operator a smoother ride. These benefits translate into higher production and longer component life. This design transfers implement shock loads to the mainframe, so final drives, axles, and steering components are isolated from harsh impact loads commonly seen in large track-type tractor applications.
- Bogie suspension provides up to 15 percent more ground contact, especially in hard, uneven terrain. Higher traction means less slippage, better balance, and a smoother ride.
- Integrated carrier roller mount is fabricated into the track roller frame making it easy to add the optional carrier roller in the field.
- Rollers and idlers feature symmetric Duo-Cone™ seals for long sealing life to prevent oil loss and dirt entry.
- Roller frames are tubular to resist bending and twisting, with added reinforcement.
- Sleeve bearing track is a unique track link assembly that maximizes life and minimizes downtime. It is designed to operate at higher speeds and greater loads.
- Sprocket segments have four bolt-on replaceable rim segments of abrasion resistant tough steel for long wear life.
- Track shoes are available in a variety of sizes and styles to match working conditions.
Designed for your comfort, convenience, and productivity.
The D11T/D11T CD cab is designed and equipped for operator productivity, safety, and comfort. Electro-hydraulic controls require low effort to control steering and implements. This helps to reduce operator fatigue and to improve productivity. The monitoring system display, with easy-to-read gauges, indicators and warning lamps, keeps the operator aware of machine conditions. All of these features provide the D11T and D11T CD an industry leading operator environment that provides high productivity, efficiency, and comfort.
- The operator station offers an exceptional viewing area. The tapered hood, notched fuel tank, and narrow ripper carriage give the operator a clear line of sight to front and rear work areas. The laminated glass door windows provide an excellent view to the blade end bits.
- The new automatic climate control system automatically adjusts the heating and air conditioning controls to maintain a consistent cab temperature throughout the day.
- The Cat Comfort Series Seat has a six way adjustment control for optimal support and comfort. Seat side bolsters restrain side‑to-side movement, especially when working onsteep grades or side slopes.
- The combination dash mounted instrument cluster and the right console mounted Advisor Monitoring System display key machine operating information and give operators andservice technicians insight into the machine’s operation and maintenance needs.
- Dimmable lights allow the operator to choose between night and day backlight settings, through Advisor, to adjust the brightness of all switches and the keypad in the cab.
- Slope and Side Slope Monitor is standard allowing operator to understand terrain better to improve dozing performance. Additional features include:
- Entertainment radio ready and IPOD/MP3 player ready.
- Communications radio mounting.
- Power plug-in on the right side console (12-volt laptop and wireless phone compatible).
- Finishes that make the cab easy to clean.
- Optional heated and ventilated seat.
The Finger Tip Controls (FTC) require less effort and are more comfortable for long periods of operation. Single-hand controls located on the left armrest coordinate steering using left and right finger paddles located ahead of the handgrip. The D11T/D11T CD uses electro-hydraulic clutch-brake steering. Low effort and comfortable to grip, the electronic dozer joystick gives the operator control of all dozer functions with the right hand. A rigidly mounted handgrip on the electronic ripper control provides firm support for the operator even when ripping in the roughest terrain. Low effort thumb lever controls raising and lowering.
Greater productivity through integrated electronic systems.
The D11T electronic systems have been completely integrated to function as one machine. This integration creates a smart machine and more informed operator maximizing the productivity of both.
- VIMS™ 3G – This technology enables your equipment to provide detailed, up-to-the-minute data about its own health and working conditions by monitoring key temperatures,pressures, and more. The system gathers historical trends, histograms, events and more for off-board analysis. Additional subscription required.
- Automated Blade Assist (ABA) – ABA is a semi-automatic dozer control that makes use of preset blade pitch positions. This increases efficiency while reducing operator workload.
- Enhanced Auto Shift (EAS) – EAS improves fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the optimal reverse gear and engine speed combination based upon powertrain load anddesired ground speed.
- Autoshift Mode – Autoshift mode enables the operator to preset a forward or reverse gear for directional changes. This feature boosts productivity and helps to reduce operator fatigue by automating the transmission setting to best match the job conditions.
- Advisor Monitoring System (AMS) – AMS is used to monitor and display operating characteristics, diagnostics and events, system operational totals, and modes of operation. It isalso used to view and change operator preferences and parameters. AMS benefits both the operator and service technician to improve productivity and lower operating costs.
- Autocarry (optional) – Autocarry provides automatic blade control during the carry segment of the dozing cycle by measuring ground speed and track slip with a robust GlobalNavigation Satellite System (GNSS) cab mounted receiver. Blade position is changed automatically to keep slip at optimum level for best performance. It is intended to enhancethe operator’s productivity in high production earthmoving with carry distances over 30.5 m (100 ft).
- Automatic Ripper Control (optional) – Automatic ripper control is a new feature that helps to reduce operator fatigue and decreases wear and tear on the machine. This is doneby monitoring the tractor speed with the new cab mounted GNSS to automatically adjust engine speed and ripper depth to minimize track slip.
- Cat Product Link™ (optional) – Cat Product Link allows remote monitoring of equipment to improve overall fleet-management effectiveness. Product Link licensing not available in all areas. Please consult your Cat dealer for availability.
CAT® MINESTAR™ SYSTEM
Configurable to suit your operation’s needs.
The Cat MineStar™ System is the industry’s broadest suite of integrated mine operations and mobile equipment management technologies. Its capability sets – Fleet, Terrain, Health and Command – contain a range of technologies that let you manage everything from fleet assignment and condition monitoring to remote and autonomous control.
- Terrain for Grading (optional) – Terrain for grading provides high precision management of dozing and grading applications for enhanced safety, productivity and efficiency. The system enables an electronic site plan to be sent to the machine from the office in real-time, directing the operator where to cut and fill. A graphical map of the design plan and a view of the machine’s horizontal and vertical position simplify operation and enhance production.
- Command for Dozing (optional) – Command for dozing allows the operator to control the machine using a portable over-the-shoulder operator console. The system is appropriate for use in particularly hazardous operating environments where it would enable the operator to remove himself from the machine.
- Health (optional) – Health delivers critical event-based machine condition and operating data for your entire fleet. It includes comprehensive equipment health and asset monitoring capabilities, with a wide range of diagnostic, analytic and reporting tools.
- Fleet (optional) – Fleet provides comprehensive, real-time machine tracking, assignment and productivity management, giving you a comprehensive overview of all operations from anywhere in the world.
Focused on keeping you safe.
People are the backbone of your business, and keeping them safe and productive is the number one priority. This machine is designed for safe operation with enhanced access/egress, and a variety of technologies to help keep the operator and others safe on the job.
OPERATOR PRESENCE DETECTION
This new feature locks out the powertrain and hydraulics to avoid unintentional movement when the operator is mounting and dismounting the machine.
HEAVY DUTY STEPS AND HANDLES
Strategically placed grab handles plus non-slip steps and decking aid operator getting on and off the machine.
FENDER GUARD RAILS
Standard heavy duty guard rails are strategically placed to safeguard the operator outside of the cab.
SPECTATOR SOUND REDUCTION
The D11T offers three options to control operator and spectator sound levels. Options include:
- Sound reducing idlers and sprocket segments.
- Full set of sealed bottom guards.
- Solid engine compartment enclosures and insulation.
When all three options are ordered, the D11T sound suppression package can deliver a 6 dB(A) (ISO 6395) reduction in the average spectator sound power level and a 4 dB(A) (ISO 6396) reduction in the average operator sound pressure level.
VISIBILITY PACKAGES (OPTIONAL)
The D11T offers multiple visibility packages that enhance the operator’s visibility of their surroundings and provides a broad view of the work area. The packages include a WAVS camera system and mirrors inside and outside the cab.
POWERED ACCESS SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
The Cat powered access system provides excellent access and egress to and from the cab on the D11T/D11T CD, allowing easy access where wet or freezing material would make entry/exit via the tracks more challenging.
- Operates off of powertrain hydraulic system.
- Deploy and/or store in seconds.
- Warning sounds if parking brake is released with ladder down or if the blade is raised with the ladder down.
REAR PLATFORM AND GUARD RAILS (OPTIONAL)
The platform provides access to the rear window for cleaning and repairing rear mounted lights. The walkway is designed in sections to allow for varying lengths of platform across the back of the tractor.
- Converts top of 1912 L (505 gal) fuel tank into access platform.
- Slip-resistant surfaces, handrails, and kick plates.
Provide flexibility to match the machine to your job.
All blades feature a strong box-section design that resists twisting and cracking. Blades are made of high tensile strength steel that stands up to the most severe applications. Heavy moldboard construction and hardened bolt-on cutting edges and end bits add strength and durability.
- High-Capacity Universal Blade – Maximizes capacity for moving big loads over long distances.
- Semi-Universal Blade – Built for tough applications where penetration is important.
- Dual Tilt – Allows the operator to optimize the blade pitch angle.
- Cutting Edges and End Bits – Cutting edges are made of DH‑2™ steel. End bits are made of DH-3™ steel for maximum service life.
- Specialty blades, (coal blades and reclamation blades) are available from Cat Work Tools for applications requiring higher capacity blades for light materials.
The D11T and D11T CD have optional single and multi-shank rippers available. Rippers are made to penetrate tough material fast and rip thoroughly for use in a variety of materials. The standard ripper hydraulic lines are Cat XT™ ES hose for durability and reliability.
- Single-Shank Ripper – Operator can adjust the shank depth from the seat using a single-shank pin puller. Large one-piece shank is available in deep ripping configuration.
- Multi-Shank Ripper – Tailors the tractor to the material by using one, two or three shanks.
Rear counterweights provide proper tractor balance to maximize dozing production. It is recommended if not equipped with any other rear attachment.
Reduce your service time to increase up time.
The modular design of the D11T provides excellent serviceability and turnaround time. A key advantage of the D11T’s modular design is the ability to swap out a component with a pre-tested rebuilt or remanufactured unit that puts the machine back to work faster. So, reliability and overall uptime is high, repairs and upkeep costs are low. Modular design translates into more time on the job for the D11T compared to competition.
GROUND LEVEL SERVICE OPTIONS
The ground level service center mounted on the ripper cylinder provides easy access to:
- Secondary engine shutoff
- Access lighting switch turns on the forward ROPS lights to light the access path to the machine. The lights will stay on until you start the tractor or when a configurable timer expires (10 minute default).
- Delayed lighting turns on the forward ROPS lights to light the path when getting off the machine.
- Fast fuel High speed oil change (optional)
The new Ok-to-Start strategy provides electronic fluid level verification at startup on the powertrain and engine oil systems. All information is available via the Advisor Monitoring System within the cab.
FAST FUEL SYSTEM
The fast fuel system, with positive fuel shut-off to prevent fuel spillage, can reduce fuel waste and decrease downtime.
Your Cat dealer knows how to keep your mining machines moving.
LEGENDARY CAT DEALER SUPPORT
From helping you choose the right machine to knowledgeable ongoing support, Cat dealers provide you with unmatched sales and service.
- Preventive maintenance programs and guaranteed maintenance contracts.
- Best-in-class parts availability.
- Operator training to help boost your profits.
- Genuine Cat Remanufactured parts.
Thinking about your next generation.
Sustainable Development for Caterpillar means leveraging technology and innovation to increase efficiency and productivity with less impact on the environment and helping you do the same – enabling your business to become more productive by providing products, services and solutions that use resources more efficiently.
- We are making our track-type tractors as quiet as possible so they have less impact on the communities where they operate. The D11T offers an optional sound suppressionpackage that delivers up to a 6 dB(A) (ISO 6395) reduction in the average spectator sound power level and up to a 4 dB(A) (ISO 6396) reduction in the average operatorsound pressure level.
- Ecology drains allow fluids to be easily captured for recycling or proper disposal.
- Major components of Cat Track-Type Tractors are designed to be rebuilt. The Cat Certified Rebuild program conserves energy and materials by delivering a cost effective second and even third life for our machines.
- Fuel saving features like Enhanced Auto Shift help decrease overall fuel consumption. Decreased fuel consumption results in reduced greenhouse gases.
- D11T Track Type Tractors specalogs Click here to download
For more information please call us at this number:
TOLL FREE :
1800 419 3356