Efficient Loading and Hauling. Equipment Wheel Tractor-Scrapers Coal Bowl Scrapers Coal Bowl Scrapers Elevating Scrapers Elevating Scrapers The Elevating Wheel Tractor-Scraper is a self-loading hauling system
180° Curb-to-Curb Turning Width 11.8 m Fuel Tank Refill Capacity: Scraper 763.0 L Maximum Depth of Cut 315.0 mm Maximum Depth of Spread 540.0 mm Overall Shipping Height 4.03 m Overall Width 3.57 m Rated Load 26 127 kg (57,610 lb); 26.19 tonnes (28.81 tons) Scraper Capacity: Heaped 18.4 m3 Scraper Capacity: Struck 13.0 m3 Tires: Scraper 33.25R29**E3 Tires: Tractor Drive 33.25R29**E3 Top Speed (Loaded) 53.9 km/h Width of Cut 3.14 m
Engine Model: Tractor Cat C13 ACERT™ Flywheel Power: Tractor 304.0 Kw Note Cat C13 ACERT engine meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine emission standards. Rated Engine RPM: Tractor 2000.0 RPM
Flywheel Power: Tractor/Scraper 304 kW (407 hp)
Scraper Capacity: Heaped 18.4 m3
Top Speed (Loaded) 53.9 km/h
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
Cooling System 45.0 L Crankcase 30.58 L Diesel Exhaust Fluid 30.5 L Fuel Tank 818.0 L Hydraulic System 83.0 L Transmission System 93.0 L
Width – Overall Machine 3585.0 mm Width – Tractor 3381.0 mm Width – Inside of Bowl 3048.0 mm Width – Outside Rear Tires 3275.0 mm Height – Overall Shipping 4029.0 mm Height – Top of Cab 3612.0 mm Ground Clearance – Tractor 557.0 mm Front of Tractor to Front Axle 3119.0 mm Axle to Vertical Hitch Pin 540.0 mm Height – Scraper Blade Maximum 520.0 mm Wheelbase 7998.0 mm Rear Axle to Rear of Machine 2898.0 mm Length – Maximum (Push-Pull) 15576.0 mm Length – Overall Machine (Standard) 14015.0 mm Width – Overall Machine – Ladder Down 3790.0 mm Width – Rear Tire Centers 2290.0 mm
Operating Weight (Empty) 36185.0 kg Overall Length 14.02 m
Operating Weight (Empty) 36567.0 kg Overall Length (With Bail Down) 15.58 m
Exterior Sound Level The exterior sound power level for the standard machine (ISO 6393) is 111.5 dB(A). ROPS/FOPS Meets SAE and ISO standards
SAFETY CRITERIA COMPLIANCE STANDARDS
Brakes ISO 3450:1996 Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) ISO 3449:2005 Level II Reverse Alarm ISO 9533:2010 Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) ISO 3471:2008 for up to 17 084 kg (37,664 lb) Seat Belt SAE J386:JUN1985 Steering System ISO 5010:2007
TRAVEL SPEEDS (RUNOUT)
Transmission Gear: Eighth 53.9 km/h Transmission Gear: Fifth 21.9 km/h Transmission Gear: First 5.0 km/h Transmission Gear: Fourth 16.3 km/h Transmission Gear: Reverse 9.2 km/h Transmission Gear: Second 8.9 km/h Transmission Gear: Seventh 39.9 km/h Transmission Gear: Sixth 29.6 km/h Transmission Gear: Third 12.1 km/h
IMPLEMENT CYCLE TIMES
Apron Lower 3.8 Seconds Apron Raise 2.95 Seconds Bail Lower 3.2 Seconds Bail Raise 1.8 Seconds Bowl Lower 3.5 Seconds Bowl Raise 3.0 Seconds Ejector Extend 5.2 Seconds Ejector Retract 6.7 Seconds
MAIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tractor Serviceability Improvement – The filter bank located at the rear of the engine compartment has undergone improvements for serviceability by raising the filter bank up for easier access.
- Engine Over Speed Protection – In the event of an engine over speed situation, the compression brake or brakes will automatically engage with no operator input. The machine determines the over speed condition based on rate of acceleration and applies compression brakes automatically.
- Advanced Cushion Hitch – With similar technology as the Cat® Advanced Ride Management seat suspension, this software allows the cushion hitch to prevent end stroke by having the ability to predict end stroke events and manage the rate of dampening. The desired result is improved hitch repair, reduced maintenance and improved operator ride in rough conditions.
- High Pressure Steering – 620K Series steering system design requires significantly less steering effort. The reduced steering effort will allow for decreased operator fatigue and a more efficient operator resulting in possible higher rates of production late in the work cycle.
- Draft Arm Overflow Guards – The open bowls now come standard with bowl side overflow guards to help prevent material from flowing over the bowl sides and falling onto the draft arms where material becomes lodged between the bowl side and draft arm resulting in decreased work cycle times.
- Auto Stall – In cold weather conditions the machine will use the Auto Stall feature to help warm up the transmission oil faster resulting in the machine shifting out of torque converter drive (2nd gear) faster than on previous models.
- Differential Lock Engagement Protection (Standard) – This standard feature allows the machine to prevent the operator from engaging the differential lock when damage could occur.
- Cab Improved – The interior of the K Series cabs has improved the operator comfort and visibility by redesigning the dash area and key pad placement.
- Machine Speed Limit – This feature is designed to take the place of top gear selection. If the machine top speed needs to be limited the operator can select the top speed through the display or the top speed can be set in ET. This will allow the machine to find the correct gear that works best for the engine and transmission. Allowing the engine and transmission to select the correct gear to pull the load in most cases resulting in a lower engine load factor and lower fuel burn verses using top gear selection that required the machine to run at engine speeds at or close high idle.
- Ground Speed Control – Ground Speed Control sets the desired top speed by the operator if job site conditions or segment speed limits require a speed less than full run out. Machine Speed Limit is intended for use when top speed needs to be limited for longer durations and Ground Speed Control is intended for use when the top speed needs to be reduced for shorter segments or intermediate periods of time. The operator can set the desired top speed and the machine will find the correct gear that works best for the engine and transmission. Allowing the engine and transmission to select the correct gear to pull the load in most cases will result in a lower engine load factor and lower fuel burn verses top gear selection.
- 621K Scrapers specalogs Click here to download
For more information please call us at this number:
TOLL FREE :
1800 419 3356