Cat® Off Highway Trucks keep material moving at high volume to lower cost per ton, and are developed specifically for mining, quarry and construction applications
Cat® 7773E is a highly productive, durable and reliable off-highway truck focused on your greatest need…lowest cost-per-ton.
Engine Model Cat® 3412E Rated Engine Speed 2000.0 RPM Gross Power – SAE J1995 530.0 Kw Net Power – SAE J1349 501.0 kW Net Power – Cat 501.0 kW Flywheel Power 501.0 kW Net Power – 80/1269/EEC 501.0 kW Net Power – ISO 9249 501.0 kW Net Power – DIN 70020 681 PS Number of Cylinders 12 Torque Rise 40.00% Bore 137.0 mm Stroke 152.0 mm Displacement 27.0 L Peak Torque 3434.0 N·m
WEIGHTS – APPROXIMATE
Target Gross Machine Operating Weight 99300.0 kg Chassis Weight 30200.0 kg Body Weight 9210.0 kg
Nominal Payload Class (100%) 55.5 tonnes Top Speed – Loaded 62.2 km/h Body Capacity – Struck 26.6 m3 Steer Angle 31.0 Degrees Turning Circle Clearance Diameter 25.0 m Body Capacity – SAE 2:1 35.2 m3 Turning Diameter – Front 22.0 m Raise Time 9.5 Seconds Lower Time 12.5 Seconds
Forward 1 9.9 km/h Forward 2 13.9 km/h Forward 3 18.8 km/h Forward 4 25.2 km/h Forward 5 34.1 km/h Forward 6 45.9 km/h Forward 7 62.2 km/h Reverse 13.1 km/h
Differential Ratio 3.64:1 Planetary Ratio 4.8:1 Total Reduction Ratio 17.48:1
Brake Surface – Front 1395.0 cm2 Brake Surface – Rear 61269.0 cm2
Pump Flow – High Idle 491.0 L/min Relief Valve Setting – Raise 17225.0 kPa Relief Valve Setting – Lower 3445.0 kPa Body Raise Time – High Idle 9.5 Seconds Body Lower Time – Float 12.5 Seconds Body Power Down – High Idle 17.51 Seconds
CAPACITY – DUAL SLOPE – 100% FILL FACTOR
Struck 26.6 m3 Heaped 2:1 (SAE) 35.2 m3 Heaped 3:1 32.4 m3 Heaped 1:1 43.3 m3
WEIGHT DISTRIBUTIONS – APPROXIMATE
Front Axle – Empty 47.3% Front Axle – Loaded 33.3% Rear Axle – Empty 52.7% Rear Axle – Loaded 66.7%
Effective Cylinder Stroke – Front 234.0 mm Effective Cylinder Stroke – Rear 149.0 mm Rear Axle Oscillation 8.1 Degrees
APPROXIMATE WEIGHTS – DUAL SLOPE
Chassis 30200.0 kg Body 9210.0 kg Standard liner 3900.0 kg Front axle – empty 47.30% Front axle – loaded 33.30% Rear axle – empty 52.70% Rear axle – loaded 66.70% Gross vehicle 99300.0 kg
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
Fuel Tank 700.0 L Cooling System 122.0 L Differentials and Final Drives 155.0 L Steering Tank 34.0 L Steering System (Includes Tank) 60.0 L Torque Converter / Brake / Hoist Hydraulic Tank 133.0 L Brake / Hoist System (Includes Tank) 307.0 L Torque Converter / Transmission System (Includes Sump) 72.0 L Crankcase 68.0 L Torque Converter/Transmission System 53.0 L
Standard Tire 24.00-R35 (E4)
ROPS/FOPS Standards Standards Meets SAE J1040 May94 and ISO 3471:1997
Sound Standards Meets SAE J88 APR95
Turning Diameter Front Wheel Track 22.0 m Turning Diameter – Front 22.0 m Steering Standards Steering Standards Meets SAEJ1511 FEB94 and ISO 5010:1992 Steer Angle 31.0 Degrees Turning Circle Clearance Diameter 25.0 m
Height – Top of ROPS 4000.0 mm Overall Body Length 8535.0 mm Inside Body Length 6400.0 mm Overall Length 9120.0 mm Wheelbase 4191.0 mm Rear Axle to Tail 2782.0 mm Ground Clearance 591.0 mm Dump Clearance 676.0 mm Loading Height – Empty 3773.0 mm Inside Body Depth – Max 1805.0 mm Overall Height – Body Raised 8787.0 mm Operating Width 5076.0 mm Centerline Front Tire Width 3275.0 mm Engine Guard Clearance 667.0 mm Overall Canopy Width 4398.0 mm Outside Body Width 3910.0 mm Inside Body Width 3658.0 mm Front Canopy Height 4424.0 mm Rear Axle Clearance 591.0 mm Centerline Rear Dual Tire Width 2927.0 mm Overall Tire Width 4457.0 mm
Control ease and comfort maximize productivity
Operator Station Controls and gauges are positioned for productivity and comfort. The Operator station includes an air suspension seat and advanced electronic monitoring system. Ergonomic Controls , Electronic Monitoring System (EMS) – Critical Data, Contour Series Air Suspension Seat and Tilt-Telescoping Steering Wheel control ease and comfort and maximize productivity
The ROPS/FOPS Cab ensures exceptional all-around viewing ,which reduces fatigue and improves operator confidence and productivity.
Truck Production Management System (TPMS) (Optional) Provides Payload and Cycle Time Data.
Engine features the 3412E diesel engine and HEUI™ for efficient operation. The four stroke design uses long power strokes for complete fuel combustion and optimum efficiency.
The Cat seven-speed, power shift transmission gets the job done smoothly and quickly. Lock-up Torque Converter extends Transmission Life and increases operator comfort. Final drive and differential torque multiplication of 17.48:1 further reduces stress on the drive train.
ENGINE/POWER TRAIN INTEGRATION
Cat Data Link System electronically combines engine, transmission, brake and operational information for optimum truck performance.
OIL-COOLED, REAR DISC BRAKES
Designed and built for reliable, adjustment-free operation, superior performance and service life in comparison to shoe-type and dry-disc systems.
INTEGRATED BRAKING CONTROL (IBC)
Integrates optional Automatic Retarder Control and Traction Control System (TCS), with oil cooled rear disc brakes to enhance truck performance and improve operator confidence
The backbone of the Cat off-highway truck. The Mild steel Cat truck frames provide flexibility, durability and resistance to impact loads. Castings and forgings in high stress areas increase structural strength.
Designed to handle a variety of material densities
Truck Body Features:
- Sidewall and floor junctions use five-sided beams to resist impact loads and hauling stresses.
- Box-section beams increase durability in the floor, sidewalls, top rail, corner and cab canopy areas.
- 400 Brinell Steel wear surfaces provide excellent wear resistance and are easily cold welded.
- Two-stage hoist cylinders raise in 9.5 seconds, lower in 12.5 seconds.
- Standard Body comes as exhaust heated with options including a full-time muffler or exhaust diverter.
- Custom attachments include tail end liner, sideboards and more, to help ensure rated payload.
Ease of service enhances productivity
- Allows 30-50% faster engine service (changing most of oil and filters).
- Improves service scheduling, even allows servicing during normal work hours and reduces total engine service time.
- Other Serviceability Features: include: Safe, convenient maintenance with a machine platform and ground level battery disconnect. On-Board EMS with3-category warning system and quick access to stored diagnostic data. Also Off-Board Diagnostics with Cat ET reduces downtime and lowers operatingcosts. Radial Seal Filters are easy to change, and vertical, spin-on filters makes servicing simple. Quick Coupler Taps and S·O·SSM analysis points
make oil sampling quick. Dust and moisture are locked out by sealed Electrical Connectors.
773E comes with many options and configurations to match your needs.
- Machine configuration options that include body, tire and attachments
- The System approach increases efficiencies through common design. Commonality reduces customer parts stock, improves parts availability.
- Designed to work as part of a system, the 773E is best matched to :Cat 988G – five pass/match and Cat 990H – three pass/match
TOTAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
TIPL, your Cat dealer is here to assist you with all the support and solutions you need to derive life cycle value out of your machine. From right machine selection , offering preventive maintenance , equipment management programs, to repair and rebuild options and operator training, we are there with you all the way to help you keep your machines up and running.
- 773E Off Highway Trucks specalogs Click here to download
For more information please call us at this number:
TOLL FREE :
1800 419 3356