Cat® Undercarriage systems and components provide unmatched reliability and durability that are best suited to propel equipment over any type of terrain and through every operational challenge, resulting in superior performance.
Cat Undercarriage and components are built to work within integrated systems to gain a competitive advantage by providing longer equipment life, lower operating and maintenance costs, increased lifecycle value.
Depending upon the size of the machine and job application, undercarriage costs can take up to 50% of the repair and maintenance cost of a machine. It calls for a prudent choice to go for Cat Undercarriage – as these are designed to deliver owners the highest machine performance at the lowest hourly track cost. In other words , better value to your bottom line.
Track and Components
- Track shoes
- Grease-lubricated track
- Sealed and lubricated track
- Heavy-duty track
- Track adjusting and recoil springs
- Pins and bushings
- Track and carrier rollers
- Star rollers
- Custom-designed and assembled arrangements incorporating proven quality and an integrated design to suit your application needs.
- Variable-gauge undercarriage arrangements can be extended to wide-gauge configurations when the application requires increased stability and retracted to a narrow gauge configuration for easier transport.
- Different undercarriage components are recommended for varying underfoot conditions
For more information please call us at this number:
TOLL FREE :
1800 345 3356