Superior components and a well-maintained hydraulic system are keys to doing more work each day and keeping costs in line.
oday’s most equipment are hydraulics-intensive. So machine owners today make decisions about their equipment’s hydraulics that would directly impact their bottom line, TIPL, as Cat dealer works with hydraulics every day, and have the products, services and expertise to help machine owners make informed decisions to:
- Achieve maximum component life
- Extend oil change intervals
- Keep the hydraulic system running at peak efficiency
- Cut service costs and unplanned downtime
Track and Components
- Track shoes
- Grease-lubricated track
- Sealed and lubricated track
- Heavy-duty track
- Star rollers
- Links Track adjusting and recoil springs
- Pins and bushings
- Track and carrier rollers
- Custom-designed and assembled arrangements incorporating proven quality and an integrated design to suit your application needs.
- Variable-gauge undercarriage arrangements can be extended to wide-gauge configurations when the application requires increased stability and retracted to a narrow gauge configuration for easier transport.
- Quality undercarriage for dozer-type equipment available.
For more information please call us at this number:
TOLL FREE :
1800 345 3356